1ST OCT 2020 TO TILL DATE, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR,
PUB KAMRUP COLLEGE, BAIHATA CHARIALI-781381
1. Anundoram Borooah Award from Assam State Govt (2012).
2. Qualified TET of Madrassa Education (2015).
3. Rajya Puraskar Award of the Bharat Scouts & Guides from Assam State Governor (2016).
4. Participated in the poster competition in the “World Environment Day, 2018” and secured 1st position (2018).
5. Secured first rank in MSc Biophysics from Gauhati University.
6. Provisionally selected for INSPIRE Fellowship from DST (2021).
7. Participated in poster presentation entitled as “MOF nanocomposites and their application as supercapacitor” in the “International e Poster Conference on Current Outlook in Material Science and Engineering (COMSE-2k20)” (2020).
8. Participated in poster presentation entitled as “Nutritional value of edible frog species of Nagaland” in the National Symposium on Environmental Sustainability: Industrialization and Health Issues” (4th and 5th June, 2022).
1. MSc Project done on Metal organic frameworks (MOFs) under the supervision of Mr. Shyam Goswami and Dr. Pankaj Kalita.
2. Completed research work for 1 month on “Nanoparticles doped in MOF” in Pandu College, Guwahati (2020) under the supervision of Dr Sanchay Jyoti Bora.
3. Working in green nanoscience based research work in Institutional Level Biotech Hub, Pub Kamrup College, Baihata Chariali under the supervision of Dr. Prantu Dutta (Non Funding).